CDL-A Team Company Driver Dry Van Opportunities in Rhode Island - New Pay Packages - Sign On Bonuses Available - More home time!
posted 4 days ago
Werner is seeking qualified Dry Van Company Drivers in Rhode Island.
- MORE MILES PER HOUR! New 68 mph cruising speeds to maximize safety and fuel efficieny!
- MORE MILES PER WEEK! Industry-leading productions.
- Ask your recruiter about Relocation Bonuses!
WEAR BLUE TODAY!
Hiring Solo and Team Drivers! Interested in teaming but no teammate? Our Team Matching Specialists will get you partnered up!! Call today!
Benefits of Werner:
- Werner’s 401(k) company match recently doubled to ½ of your first 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000 is available for those who qualify
- Year-round optional rider and pet policy
- Newest fleet (average age 1.8 years) and well-maintained equipment
- Onsite Fitness Facilities
- Onsite Recreation Facilities
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits
- Industry first apprenticeship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scale pre-pass
- Toll cards, cab cards and fuel cards
- E-ZPass and PIKEPASS
- 24-hour en route maintenance
- Truck/diagnostic tracking
- Load optimization
- Assigned equipment and dispatcher
Werner Enterprises understands what is important to you, the professional driver. You deserve flexibility, support and peace of mind you can count on while out on the road. That is why we offer a best-in-class benefits package that takes out all of the guesswork and puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to the needs of you and your family.
Why Drive Werner?
Professional driver C. L. Werner founded Werner Enterprises with one truck in 1956. More than 60 years later, our company still remains committed to treating every driver with consideration, respect and appreciation. Managing with a driver in mind is one of Werner’s earliest founding principles, and one of the key reasons why Werner has become one of the largest truckload carriers in North America.
We invest in the best at Werner, providing all of our professional drivers with more home time and competitive pay along with some of the best benefits and newest equipment in the industry. Our philosophy is to stress quality over quantity, and this principle is evident in every aspect of our company. Werner recently invested over $1 billion in our 5T’s initiative: trucks, trailers, talent, terminals and technology. While the average age of trucks in the industry is over five years, Werner’s average truck age is 1.8 years. A newer fleet means less maintenance downtime and more productive miles.
As a leader in freight transportation, Werner developed the first apprenticeship program in the industry. Through this innovative work-based learning program, military community members that are eligible for VA educational benefits can receive up to $24,554.40 of tax-free benefits while enrolled in addition to their Werner pay. Werner is a proud supporter of military veterans and veteran spouses, who comprise approximately 20 percent of the company’s workforce.
If you would like more information on this position, please call our Recruiting Department!
APPLY NOW or Call Today for More Information!! (866) 956-8191