Dedicated Martinsburg, WV to Maspeth, NY
posted 6 days ago
Position Type: Dedicated Pre-Loaded round trip drivers from Martinsburg, WV to Maspeth, NY
Driver Type: Company Driver
Equipment Type: 48’ trailers dedicated trailers
Two consecutive trips, two off days, rotation with another driver.
$315 per trip ($1100 per week)
$100 weekly on time service bonus
-paid monthly for on-time deliveries
Driver Personal Bond:
$400 company bond to be taken out at $25 per week
Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance including dental
Retirement Plan after one year 100% company match up to 5% contribution
Paid Vacation – Average weekly pay over preceding 52 weeks
- You are to be safe and legal.
- Be in uniform during work shift.
- Arrive for pickup at Macy’s Martinsburg by 1145 AM with drop and hook numbers in hand
- Once loaded, all shipments are to deliver directly to the Maspeth, NY terminal in a manner that is safe, legal, and on time.
- You must report any delays immediately by Qualcomm message
- You will be responsible to check on and report as to the condition of the dedicated trailers in use at both drop locations. Any issues or damage must be reported to the Maintenance team and dispatch immediately
- All mandatory DOT rest breaks must be planned to arrive back in time for your next scheduled load.
- At the end of your 2 consecutive loads, you must have your Macy’s drop number in hand before arriving to Martinsburg. Delivery of your empty trailer is expected to be timely in a manner that is safe, legal, and on time.
- All time off (such as vacation) must be requested 10 days ahead of time in writing for approval. When calling in sick, must work out schedule with other shift employee(s).