FAMILY FIRST - BENEFITS START DAY 1 – Family Owned/Operated Company - join us!
posted 6 days ago
Looking for higher pay and exceptional home time? Ozark Motor Lines, Inc., a leading truckload carrier in the Mid-South, has the perfect opportunities for motivated professional truck drivers like you! Become a part of our family tradition as a CDL-A Company Truck Driver and take advantage of all that Ozark has to offer!
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers always expect the best at Ozark:
- Excellent pay package, including accessorial pay - long haul/regional drivers: add more than $2,000 to annual earnings with NEW 2 CPM pay increase, effective 1/1/19!
- NEW Per Diem Program
- Sign-on bonus
- Flexible home time
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits beginning on day-1
- Paid vacation
- PrePass & E-ZPass
- No touch freight
- NO Hazmat required
- NO Canada/NYC routes
Pay Increase for Ozark Drivers
$0.02 cents per dispatched mile
Effective January 1, 2019, Ozark Motor Lines is pleased to announce new changes to company pay and benefits packages.
- Long Haul and Regional driver pay will increase by $0.02 cents per mile for all dispatched miles.
- In addition, the IRS has increased the maximum allowable daily per diem rate from $63 to $66. Ozark will increase the per diem mileage rate to $0.16 for all dispatched miles.
- Ozark will increase discretionary match of employee 401(k). The new rate will be $0.50 per dollar with a maximum match of $2,000 per year.
Additionally, Ozark is excited to announce, for the second year in a row, that there will be no increase in employee premiums for medical insurance.
Ozark Motor Lines, Inc. is Memphis based irregular-route truckload carrier serving the continental United States. Utilizing both Company Drivers and Owner Operators, we provide quality transportation for a number of companies such as FedEx and International Paper.
- Valid CDL A
- 3 months experience
- Minimum age is 21 years old