National Owner Operator Flatbed Driving Job – Louisville, KY
posted 2 days ago
At Hunt Transportation, we admire the independent spirit of flatbed owner operators and are here to help you succeed because that is how we started. This owner operator position features multiple load selections, mileage or percentage pay options, health insurance*, and IRA options. Apply today!
* Depending on your state of residenceFleet Information
- Annual Pay:Top drivers average $200,000 per year
- Pay Options: Offer mileage or percentage pay options
- Fuel Surcharge: 100% Fuel surcharge + fuel discount
- Days on the Road: Varies depending on home location and fleet choice
- Fleet Type: National Owner Operator
- Job Type: Flatbed
- Ability to keep fuel costs at or below $1.00 per gallon
- Quarterly Safety & Productivity Bonus
- Free trailer usage
- Dedicated dispatchers offering multiple load options
- In-house permit department
- Maintenance available at our terminal’s shops
- Discounted parts and labor with National Vendors
- Tarp Pay
- Owner Operators receive 100% of invoiced tarp pay
- Over dimensional Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Licensing Bonus
- Health insurance options, depending on state of residence
- IRA contributions
- No Forced Dispatch
- Tolls and Scales paid for by Company
- Detention Pay options
- Best pass option
- Securement equipment purchase options at cost
Hunt Transportation has a storied history, from hauling livestock in the early years to today as one of the premiere flatbed trucking companies. Hunt joined the Crete Carrier family of companies in 1999. Our truck drivers are among the best in the industry, exceeding CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute has also recognized Hunt as a Top Pay Certified Carrier. In addition to giving drivers the pay they deserve, we also offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, life, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing program.
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.