WESTERN Regional CDL-A in California - New Equipment & $10,000 Longevity Bonus
posted 1 week ago
Jim Palmer Trucking joined the Wilson Logistics family in 2014. Since then, we have been focused on making our Western Regional dry van fleet the best in the country for our drivers.
Western Regional drivers out of California haul dry van freight in the Western states only. This enables us to get our drivers home every 7-10 days with additional pass-thru opportunities. We’re a family-owned trucking company and we treat our drivers that way!
We offer Company, Lease Purchase, and Team positions.
- 2018-2019 Peterbilt 579’s & Freightliner New Cascadia’s
- APU’s, 24” TVs, DirectTV, 1500-Watt Inverters, Double-Bunks, and More
- Regional Runs Only
- Weekly Pay
- $10,000 Longevity Bonus
- Consistent Hometime
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance
Orientation will take place in Missoula, MT. We provide transportation, lodging, and meals while you're here.
Reach out to us at (855) 817-1599 or apply today!
- 12 months of tractor-trailer driving
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid class A CDL, Social Security card, US Citizenship OR Alien Registration Card