Solo CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – OTR
posted 2 days ago
When You’re Ready To Take Your Career Further, You Can Count On Kennesaw.
If you want to know you’ll have the miles and company support you need, you can count on OTR truck driving opportunities at Kennesaw Transportation to light the way. As an employee-owned carrier, we offer stability, top miles and great pay for reefer solo drivers who are in it for the long haul. From our Chaplain on staff to our community-driven mindset, we strive to provide support for our team members and their families every step of the way. So when you’re ready to join a trucking family who will hold strong to your values, count on Kennesaw for the road ahead.
Solo CDL-A Truck Driver Job Benefits:
- Starting weekly base pay of 42 CPM
- Earn up to 45 CPM with Mileage Bonus!
- Paid 2 Day Orientation- Earn $400.00 + meals provided
- High OTR miles
- Family health, dental and vision benefits
- No-touch reefer freight – mostly drop & hook
- $10,000 five-year seniority bonus
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- One terminal, one dispatch – get the attention you need to get the job done
- New equipment – our fleet is less than three years old
- All automatic trucks + Omnitracs;
- Vacation pay that increases year after year
- $1,000 solo driver referral bonus
- 401k with company match
- Pet & rider policy
- Stop-off and layover pay
- Newly remodeled driver’s lounge
- $25k paid life insurance policy
Apply now & get started today!
Solo CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- 23 years of age or older
- Hold a CDL Class A license
- Safe Driving Record
- Clean Drug Screen
- No speeding convictions in excess of 15 MPH or over within last three years