Hiring: CDL-A/B Company Drivers in Lexington, Kentucky
posted 4 days ago
Experienced and professional drivers to make deliveries to our clinics, hospitals and home patients. Deliveries consist of kidney dialysis equipment, medicines and other supplies. Fresenius Medical Care prides itself on not only hiring the most skills and responsible drivers, but also on hiring people who truly care about our patients. Interested in driving for Fresenius Medical Care? Please visit us at to apply!
Some of the many benefits our drivers enjoy are:
- $6K Sign-On Bonus!
- 401(k) with company match
- Very competitive hourly wages
- Full-time work - 40 or more hours/week
- All-encompassing benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc)
- Late model & attractive equipment
- Weekend Home time and 20+ vacation days
- Short-& Long-term disability
- Satisfaction from doing a job that improves people lives
Drivers – Non CDL: Will operate Non-CDL commercial vehicles (under 10,001 pds, no special license required).
APPLY NOW or call to speak with a recruiter today!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Heavy physical work with frequent lifting and carrying of objects 25 -50 pounds on a consistent basis is required. This position requires extended periods of sitting, standing and walking. Operation of truck may average 6 to 11 hours per day.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years driver experience
- 2 years free of OSHA recordables, DOT accidents, quality issues, roadside inspection violations
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Must possess a Class A/B Commercial Driver's license
- Experience with on-board computers, paperless DOT logs, and/or electronic capture applications preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity