Grayslake, IL Class A CDL Line Haul Driver - Pay Range $0.6150 - $0.7050 CPM
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers! Are you looking to advance your driving career? If so, don’t miss this great opportunity to join one of the most successful LTL carriers in the U.S! If you are looking to make more money and be home more often, we want to talk to you! Working for Saia means the opportunity to partner with a successful company and enjoy stability and security for you and your family.
We provide you with a full benefits package (medical/vision/Rx) starting at $12 per week, a weekly paycheck, 401(k) with immediate company match and we offer higher pay for your experience.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our drivers have to say:
“Pay is good. They have good insurance for you and your family; the work and pay is consistent-- you're home every night." – Current City Driver
Pay Range $.6150 - $.7050 CPM
Start at up to $0.7050 CPM if you have 18 months+ years of OTR experience!
As a Line Haul Driver you will be responsible for:
- Operating various tractor-trailer combinations for extended periods of time, over long distances, between company terminals or yards, company facilities and customer facilities or work sites.
- Picking up, transporting, and delivering freight
- About 80% of our Line Haul Drivers have set runs and average about 2,200-2,500 miles a week.
- 21 years of age or older
- Current Class A CDL
- 1 year tractor trailer experience with some experience in the last 24 months
- Doubles/Triples, Hazmat, and Tankers endorsements
- OTR experience helpfuf
We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Company car
- Competitive salary base plus uncapped bonus potential
- Health Insurance with Medical, Rx & Vision
- Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Short-term Disability
- 401(k) with immediate vesting & company match
- Immediate eligibility for Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation days and Personal/Sick Days
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Credit Union
- Our Mission
At Saia Inc., success comes down to taking care of the people who matter most – our customers, our employees and our shareholders. The rest will take care of itself.
"Provide best-in-class service – as defined by our customers – through quality processes in an environment that respects employees, advocates safety, recognizes excellence, and builds shareholder value."