NEW PAY PACKAGE - Class A CDL Truck Drivers in Vermont - Experienced Drivers Earn Top Pay!
posted 1 week ago
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 66 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With our industry high new base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Melton’s pay and benefits package can’t be beat!
Entry Level - 46¢ per mile
1-5 months OTR or 4 mos local - 47¢ per mile
6-8 months OTR - 48¢ per mile
9-11 months OTR - 49¢ per mile
1-3 years OTR - 51¢ per mile
3+ years OTR - 52¢ per mile
Drivers will be placed in a customized orientation program based on their experience.
As an extra precaution for our current and future drivers, in addition to following CDC guidelines to help prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19, Melton is not currently hiring entry level drivers that are required to go out with a trainer (less than 5 months OTR experience) at this time. However, if you would like a recruiter to follow up with you about driving opportunities with Melton when our trainee program is open or once you reach 5 months OTR experience, please give our team a call.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- MDLive - professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
- Minimum Age 21